? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Intro

My Prince n Princezz
hye~Hye~Hye~this is my first tyme blogging ere... Fuh~Syok rupanya...

Im married wif a hensem guy*for me laa* n have 2 kidz... 1 boy n 1 gurl... both r very naughty do same wif my hubby... i really love dem damn2 much... we r happy being together.. Im 27 yrs old... ive 1 big brotha n 1 lil sista.. we all married.. sanang la udh my mum*susah jo masih la* ehehe... we have a small family.. uh.. i really love my family.. suka duka we sma2 handle.. Until here.. Just a small little intro at first.. Juz keep viewing my blog yg nda sebrapa ane.. gtg..

0 comments: