? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday 11 April 2009

My Bday #110481#

Hye,2day is my bday... Happy Bday 2 me... Nothing special coz nada budget... ehehe... msa countdown d mlm pun nada yg greet... smua tdo bekuruh2 xpecially hubby and kids... kesian kan...

1st greet done by bloved cuzzy Yatz
1st present given by mummy*baju n novel*

I dont noe why, now a days aku ne gila membca novel... and now become my collection sudh... yata ertinya org alum bekja tue nah... nada kan d buat membca sja,menambh kan pengetahuan... cheewah... ahaha...

0 comments: